Traineeships prepare individuals for their future career by developing skills
and practical experience that their future employers requires. The main purpose of
traineeship programs to prepare young people for work and provide them high quality work
experience in a working environment.
We at KBM Training and Recruitment design and deliver traineeships with
employers to meet their business needs. Every year we empower thousands of individuals
to improve their lives by developing the skills and self-belief to progress through
their traineeship program.
A traineeship program may be suitable if you are:
- Looking for a job and would benefit from gaining more work experience.
- Motivated to work and succeed.
- Aged 16 to 18 and qualified below level 3 or 19 to 23 and have not yet achieved a
What we do?
- We provide high quality traineeship programs which helps employers hire suitable
young people who are willing to learn.
- We provide high quality traineeships vacancies which develop work skills and prepare
individuals career success.
- We provide Functional Skills support, teaching and examinations as part the
Benefits of a Traineeship
- It helps you to build your CV and confidence
- It improves your English and maths skills
- It helps you to gain work experience and work skills
- IT help in team building skills
- It enhance the opportunities to full time job
KBM Traineeship Options:
AAT Level 2 in Accounting :
Subjects included :
- Bookkeeping Transactions
- Bookkeeping Controls
- Elements of Costing
- Using Accounting Software
- Work Effectively in Finance
You will be given 100 hours of practical Accounting Experience as well.
OCR L2 in Business Admin
- Working in administration
- Business presentations
- Document presentation
- Legal audio transcription
- Medical audio transcription
- Medical word processing
- Shorthand speed skills
- Speed keying
- Word processing
- Written business communication
- Career planning in administration
- Teamwork in administration
- Financial transactions
- Organise business travel and accommodation
- Organise meetings
- Handling diary systems
You will be given 100 hours of Business Admin Experience as well.